Motion Graphics & UI Animator
Fiit is a technology start-up on a mission to make fitness addictive, revolutionising the fitness industry leveraging data science, smart wearable technology and the explosion of fitness influencers by creating motivating, convenient, interactive fitness classes.
We’re a team of fitness enthusiasts with a passion for using disruptive technology to help break down the barriers that exist in making exercise part of your daily life.
We are looking to appoint a Full-time Motion Graphics and UI designer with strong creative and technical skills to join our team to help deliver the world’s best interactive fitness experience.
Check out our website for further details on Fiit, and the app store
Please take your time to personalise your cover letters and outline why you are the best fit for Fiit.
What you’ll be doing
- Working collaboratively with the Production, Product and Marketing teams to create bespoke and on brand motion graphics, and UI animations that enhance the Fiit experience for users
- Designing and developing distinct animations that enhance the product experience both on the Fiit Studio set (Large LED screen) as overlays within the Fiit app and User Interface as well as marketing content
What you’ll need
- A foundation or degree in animation or self taught skills that you can demonstrate
- A visual eye for detail and creativity
- Ability to tackle problems and a ‘can do’ attitude
- Strong organisational abilities regarding workflows, media management/archiving and file naming
- Manage your workload and deliver on tight deadlines
- A 'can do' attitude and someone who thrives on a challenge (no matter how big or small)
- 2D and 3D graphic and animation skills using After Effects or similar software
- Good working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, especially Adobe Premiere
- Experience with WebGL / Three.js a bonus
- Experience of working with iOS developers to deliver and refine your animations using detailed specifications and AE plugins like Lottie
- Experience of working closely with UX and UI designers on product animations
- Great office environment with regular team activities
- Located on the Here East campus in the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, Stratford
- Premium Fiit membership
- Free tea’s and great coffee
- Private health and dental insurance
- Unlimited holiday
- Flexible working hours
- Cycle to work scheme
- Training and development opportunities
- Performance related bonuses & equity options
- Send us a recent showreel or portfolio of work which demonstrates your skills
- Your CV outlining your relevant skills and experience
- A cover letter that tells us a little about you and demonstrates why you are the best candidate for this role.
To be discussed depending on experience