Motion Graphics & UI Animator
Fiit is a technology start-up on a mission to make fitness addictive, revolutionising the fitness industry leveraging data science, smart wearable technology and the explosion of fitness influencers by creating motivating, convenient, interactive fitness classes.
Fiit has now secured a £2.4m / $3.2m seed investment round, led by London-based Connect Ventures and supported by former Innocent co-founders and current JamJar Investors, Rooks Nest Ventures and Westminster Capital. Our founding team consists of proven entrepreneurs who have built successful global businesses in marketing technology, real estate and entertainment.
We are looking to appoint an animator with strong creative and technical skills to join our team to help deliver the world’s best interactive fitness experience.
What you’ll be doing
- Working mainly with the Production team and also across the Product and Marketing team to create bespoke motion graphics, and UI animations to be used on multiple Fiit platforms
- Designing and developing concepts to enhance the product experience both on the Fiit Studio set (Large LED screen) as overlays and within the Fiit app and User Interface as well as marketing content from time to time
- Develop distinct animation styles for the Fiit studios and strive to enhance the Fiit experience
What you’ll need
- A foundation or degree in animation or self taught skills that you can demonstrate
- An visual eye for detail and creativity
- A passion and drive to learn new skills
- Ability to tackle problems
- Strong organisational abilities regarding media management/archiving and file naming
- Manage your workload and deliver on tight deadlines
- A 'can do' attitude and someone who thrives on a challenge (no matter how big or small)
- 2D and 3D graphic and animation skills using after effects or similar software
- Good working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, especially Adobe Premiere
- Experience with WebGL / Three.js a bonus
- Great office environment in the 2012 Olympic village - The future of fitness in the home of UK sport
- Free Fiit membership
- Training and development opportunities working in an exciting production studio in constant development
- Send us your CV outlining your relevant skills and experience
- A cover letter that tells us a little about you and demonstrates why you are the best candidate for this role
- Portfolio of development work which demonstrates your skills
To be discussed depending on experience. Working on a contract basis to start begin with and potential for a more permanent role.