Fiit is a fitness app that helps people discover what they’re capable of.
We give exclusive access to the most in demand trainers and an unrivalled choice of classes, for complete beginners to seasoned athletes. We have a killer selection of workouts in the free version of the app or, like Spotify, we offer Premium membership for those who want more — including the Fiit device that tracks progress, training plans and exclusive content.
Founded in 2017, Fiit is backed by some of the UK’s leading investors. The app launched in April 2018 and has been featured in The Sunday Times, Forbes and The Evening Standard.
Check out our website further details and experience the classes for free from the app on the Apple App Store on getfiit.tv/youtube.
We are looking to appoint a video editor with strong technical and creative skills to join our production crew.
We have a custom built studio + set with a multicam setup. We film a range of content, mainly classes that are 25 min and 40 mins long as well as additional workshop and ‘how to’ videos.
What you’ll be doing
- Working closely with the production team and reporting directly to the Technical Manager and Lead Editor to edit fitness classes, overlay animations, transitions and music
- Data wrangling and media management of content following signoff and completion
- On filming days, you will assist with the technical processes of backing up the footage and overseeing sound levels
- Streamline your workflow and editing pipeline efficiently
- Continuously improve edits and strive to deliver exceptional content
What you’ll need
- A foundation or degree in Film and Media or self taught skills that you can demonstrate
- Experience in TV production would be beneficial
- An understanding of the studio set up, including cameras (SONY FS7), lighting, sound and the overall production process
- A visual eye for detail and creativity
- A passion and drive to learn new skills
- Ability to tackle problems
- Strong organisational abilities regarding media management/archiving and file naming
- You need to be flexible with working hours as filming schedule can fluctuate
- Manage your workload and deliver on tight deadlines
- A 'can do' attitude and someone who thrives on a challenge (no matter how big or small)
- A passion for fitness and wellbeing would be favourable
- Good working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, especially Adobe Premiere.
Basic understanding of codecs, resolution, proxy workflow, multicam editing.
- After effects & animation skills would be a bonus
- Great office environment in the 2012 Olympic village - The future of fitness in the home of UK sport
- Unlimited holiday
- Stock options
- Private health & dental
- Gym membership
- Flexible working
- Staff discounts and other incentives
- Training and development opportunities working in an exciting production studio in constant development
- Send us your CV outlining your relevant skills and experience
- A cover letter that tells us a little about you and demonstrates why you are the best candidate for this role
- Examples of your work, showreel/ portfolio
- If selected, you will be invited to interview and provided with footage to edit into a class for us to review.
This is a full time role, with a 3 month probation period. Salary to be discussed depending on experience.