Growth Marketing Manager
Fiit brings the most in demand trainers into your home.
HIIT, combat, strength training, yoga, pilates, breathwork. It’s all on one simple app and it’s free, forever. That’s unlimited access to 100+ workouts in 3 training studios.
For those who want more, there’s Fiit Premium. With unlimited classes, weekly releases, personalised plans and a Fiit device that tracks heart rate, reps and calories burned. Worn around the chest, it’s more accurate than a wrist tracker. And one hell of a motivator.
Train like an athlete. Get stronger, faster and happier. With Fiit.
Founded in 2017, Fiit is the #1 rated fitness app in the App store. It's backed by leading investors including Exor Seeds, JamJar Investments and Connect Ventures. The app launched in April 2018 and has been featured in The Sunday Times, Forbes and The Evening Standard.
We’re looking for a talented Growth Marketing Manager to join our growing Marketing team at Fiit. Reporting into the Head of Growth, you will operate at the intersect of marketing and product to find scalable, data-driven ways to drive business growth – with a focus on sign ups and weekly active users. You will also be an expert in Performance Marketing and run all our digital campaigns.
- Own digital marketing across all our channels: Facebook, Instagram, AdWords, GDN and YouTube
- Manage the end-to-end journey from ads through to landing pages and work closely with the Copy and Design Team to create assets
- Monitor campaign performance and regularly iterate to improve our CPA
- Continuously test new tools, channels and features
- Look holistically at the acquisition funnel and customer journey to develop strategies that improve conversions e.g. optimising website UX or testing a different pricing model
- Work closely with product and engineering to prioritise and implement these strategies
- Set up a process for running regular AB tests
- Analyse and communicate test results to plan further iteration
Analysis and reporting
- Work closely with the Copy team to help optimise our content for SEO
- Work closely with the Product team to expand our analytics capabilities
- Produce monthly Marketing metric reports
- Analyse the performance and efficiency of our various marketing channels and campaigns, identifying gaps for improvement
- Highly proficient with all Digital Marketing platforms
- Experience using customer experience and analytics platforms e.g. Google Analytics, Mixpanel, FullStory
- A love for data and analysis
- Experience setting up and running testing processes
- SEO experience
- An ‘everything is possible’ attitude
- A passion for fitness and healthy living
- Great office environment at HereEast, East London.
- Free Fiit membership
- Private health and dental insurance
- Flexible working hours
- Training and development opportunities
- Performance related bonuses & equity options