Business Development Manager
Fiit is on a mission to make fitness addictive. We’re passionate about helping millions of people all over the world reap the rewards of regular exercise.
Our interactive fitness platform combines the motivation of a world-class boutique studio and the convenience of a home workout. Members have unlimited access to specialist fitness classes taught by the world’s favourite instructors, via a mobile app that connects to the TV.
Founded in 2017, Fiit are backed by some of the UK’s leading investors and raised £3.2 million in the past 12 months. The app launched in April 2018 and has been featured in The Sunday Times, Forbes and The Evening Standard.
- Build and develop a pipeline of corporate accounts and drive Fiit membership adoption across their employee base. Build long lasting relationships that lead to renewals
- Work with Fiit executive team to forecast growth, set targets and develop a business plan for succeeding in the B2B sector
- To help us scale you will be required to Identify and onboard Fiit resellers who can sell Fiit memberships on our behalf
- Working closely with Marketing you will be tasked with putting together the go-to-market plan and development of sales collateral required to support your business development
- Once corporate accounts have been closed you will need to ensure they are appropriately onboarded and the account is healthy with a strong and growing membership base
- You will be required to listen to the customer and work with product to identify key product features for our B2B corporate accounts so that we have good product market fit
- Build relationships with trainers and assess how you can leverage them our B2B corporate accounts
- 1-3 years of business development/sales experience in a similar sector or role. A junior, hungry sales rep is exactly what we want.
- A “can do” attitude. Must thrive in a fast paced, high energy environment and can adapt easily to new challenges
- A natural hunter - someone who thrives going out and searching for new business
- A great communicator with a proven track record in developing relationships a senior level. Having a good database of prospect is a strong plus
- A Strategic thinker who can execute against a plan they have developed
- Someone who can be fully autonomous and self sufficient. Can lead from the front.
- Has experience selling innovative solutions into HR departments and executive teams
- Have a passion for health and fitness - be on a fitness journey yourself
- Strong academic pedigree - degree and masters qualifications preferred
- Performance related bonuses & equity options
- Great office environment in the London Olympic Park, East London
- Free health & fitness memberships
- Private health and dental insurance
- Unlimited holiday
- Flexible working hours
- Training and development opportunities