At Fiit we’re always looking to grow our team of superstar trainers and we’re looking for the best in the business. If you can deliver exceptional workouts, have a proven track record and want to bring your signature classes to a whole new audience, apply here.
What is Fiit?
At Fiit, we’re passionate about helping millions move better.
Fiit is a new form of interactive fitness that enables you to choose from a large variety of classes — from HIIT to Hatha — taught by the UK’s best trainers, via a mobile app that connects to your TV. A strap worn across the chest tracks your performance and allows you to compete against yourself and others. This interactive online platform brings the best of boutique studio fitness into your living room, and allows you to workout from anywhere in the world, with exclusive access to trainers you love.
- A Level 3 qualified personal trainer with experience in leading group exercise class and training clients 1 to 1
- Confident in front of a camera and are a great performer
- May have a passion for Strength, Cardio, Yoga, Boxing, Equipment or Bodyweight training; we are looking for all types of trainers
- May have a specific qualification ie Post Natal
- Have good physical stamina (are able to deliver three full workouts in one day)
- Have experience working with people of all fitness levels. (Beginner to Advanced)
To apply you must:
- Send a cover letter explaining why you want to become the next Fiit trainer
- Send us your CV to include your qualifications, photos, social links, where you train and teach and any other information that you feel will showcase your expertise.
- If your application is successful you will be invited to attend the audition day to deliver a test class on the Fiit set in Stratford, London, UK
- Attend a photoshoot to create your launch imagery
- Available to film 3 to 4 classes in a day up to 12 days per year
- Spend 1 day per quarter with our Master Trainer and Fitness Team creating your classes
- Attend 2 training and rehearsal days per year, which include performance and class rehearsal and for trainer and user feedback sessions
- Bonus (but not essential) - be able to positively promote Fiit in the media and on your social media channels
- Be part of the one of the fastest growing and loved apps in the App Store making a positive impact on people’s fitness journeys across the country
- Share your fitness method and message with thousands of users around the world
- Work alongside some of the best trainers in the business and grow your profile
- Training and rehearsal days to help learn and develop your skills in front of the camera. Access to a full team of people from designers, social media managers, master trainers, DJs and production crew
- Competitive day-rate for class filming & revenue share opportunities
- Opportunities to engage with Ambassadors to grow your audience for Fiit
- Opportunity to take part in Fiit retreats / festivals / trainer meet ups & workshops