Customer Success Manager - Graduate Position
Fiit is a fitness app that helps people discover what they’re capable of.
We give exclusive access to the world’s greatest trainers and an unrivalled choice of classes, for complete beginners to seasoned athletes. We have a killer selection of workouts in the free version of the app or, like Spotify, we offer Premium membership for those who want more — including the Fiit device that tracks progress, training plans and exclusive content.
Founded in 2017, Fiit is backed by some of the UK’s leading investors. The app launched in April 2018 and has been featured in The Sunday Times, Forbes and The Evening Standard.
- Provide online (and occasionally phone) support to members
- Work with cross-functional teams to find effective resolutions to more complex queries
- Prevent member cancellations through proactive strategies and tactical offers
- Manage inbound queries from prospects, providing relevant product information to drive sales
- Monitor Facebook group and respond to posts related to customer issues
- Provide product feedback and customer insights to relevant teams
- Maintain online knowledge base and bot to ensure customers have the latest information
- Prepare weekly reporting
- Respond to negative reviews in the App Store and TrustPilot
- Update and manage training materials
- Work with Head of Customer Success to build and grow team (progression opportunities)
- Working in a fast paced startup, you’ll design and implement smarter processes within the Customer Success function
- At least 1 years experience in a customer service role
- A great communicator both verbally and with written skills
- Proficient IT skills (Google docs)
- Possess a positive, can-do attitude and love solving problems
- Have an appetite for or direct experience working in a fast-paced startup
- Passionate about fitness, whether you’re a seasoned athlete or just starting out
- Free Fiit membership
- Training and development opportunities