Fiit is on a mission to make fitness addictive. We’re passionate about helping millions of people all over the world reap the rewards of regular exercise and rethink their potential.
Our interactive fitness platform combines the motivation of a world-class boutique studio with the convenience of a home workout. Members have unlimited access to specialist fitness classes taught by the most in demand trainers, via a mobile app that connects to the TV.
Founded in 2017, Fiit is backed by some of the UK’s leading investors. The app launched in April 2018 and has been featured in The Sunday Times, Forbes and The Evening Standard.
We’re looking for a talented community manager to join our growing Marketing team at Fiit. Reporting to the Head of Growth, your mission is to create an engaged community through our organic channels which will be a key driver to business growth.
- Define the community strategy together with the Head of Growth — this includes all our owned channels: Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest and YouTube as well as our our Facebook community page
- Be a brand guardian, ensuring that our imagery and copy is aligned to our guidelines
- Design and deliver campaigns to achieve business goals
- Collaborate with our trainers and ambassadors to create compelling content for their social channels
- Engage with the Fiit community, creating a two-way conversation with users and prospects
- Research and implement various strategies to grow the Fiit following
- Monitor performance, reporting regularly against strategic objectives and targets
- Identify trends behind successful posts and campaigns and iterate
- Previous experience managing and growing online communities
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Experience delivering high-quality creative content (text, image, video)
- Strong analytical skills
- A passion for fitness, healthy living and disruptive technologies
- Great office environment at HereEast, East London.
- Free health & fitness memberships
- Private health insurance
- Flexible working hours
- Training and development opportunities
- Performance related bonuses & equity options