Fiit is on a mission to make fitness addictive. We’re passionate about helping millions of people all over the world reap the rewards of regular exercise and rethink their potential.
Our interactive fitness platform combines the motivation of a world-class boutique studio with the convenience of a home workout. Members have unlimited access to specialist fitness classes taught by the most in demand trainers, via a mobile app that connects to the TV.
Founded in 2017, Fiit is backed by some of the UK’s leading investors. The app launched in April 2018 and has been featured in The Sunday Times, Forbes and The Evening Standard.
- Working with Marketing team to write copy for prospects and customer email campaigns, digital marketing, web pages, blog posts, social media and press releases
- Working with Product team to write copy for app screens, class names and descriptions, and app releases
- Create and maintain master copy document for app
- Generate ideas for blog content with strong emphasis on SEO
- Maintain brand tone of voice and evolve library of Fiit language
- Liaise with trainers to create content for blog, social media, trainer spotlights and Q&As to be used used across Fiit channels and other media outlets
- Minimum 2 years experience working in a copywriting role in marketing communications
- Demonstrate ability to write using a specified tone of voice
- Strong project management skills and ability to multitask. You’ll be managing lots of different projects and deadlines at the same time
- Strong communications skills and ability to get your point across clearly and concisely
- Lots of energy, enthusiasm and entrepreneurship.
- Not afraid to push back when managing multiple stakeholders or when you disagree with a particular point within the business
- Strong attention to detail and a constant appetite to continuously improve yourself
- A passion for fitness, healthy living and disruptive technologies
- Great office environment at HereEast, East London
- Free health & fitness memberships
- Private health insurance
- Flexible working hours
- Training and development opportunities
- Performance related bonuses & equity options