Fiit is a technology start-up on a mission to revolutionise the fitness industry leveraging data science, smart technology and the explosion of fitness influencers.
We want to turn fitness from a chore, to a habit, to a healthy addiction for the vast majority of people uninspired by the fitness options in the market today.
Our founding team consists of proven entrepreneurs who have built successful global businesses across e-commerce, marketing technology, real estate and entertainment. We are looking to apply what we’ve learnt over the last 15+ years to the fitness industry and become the leading digital disruptor in this space.
We are looking for a Junior Product Manager who is passionate about building products that customers love. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy.
You'd be working alongside the CPO and Lead Product Owner.
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the business, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas
- Translate product strategy into technical requirements and prototypes
- Review specifications and proposed architecture with engineers to deliver products
- Pair up with our UX designer to craft intuitive features guided by User Centered Design principles
- Define requirements and user stories needed for engineers to solve valuable user problems
- Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding
- Work closely with the whole product team to plan the weekly sprints and remove any impediments that inevitably arise during the sprint
- Identifying real solutions to real problems using lean and agile techniques
What we are looking for:
- Must have some experience (1+ years) as a Product Manager, preferably from a startup, but most importantly, working with agile/sprint processes
- A curious mind with a passion for learning and a keen interest in health and fitness
- Be able to gather and understand business requirements and write functional specifications for engineering teams
- Have strong problem-solving ability and skilled at working effectively with cross-functional and fast moving teams
- An ability to efficiently manage resources and track multiple projects simultaneously whilst working under pressure
- Strong organisational skills with an ability to think on your feet, manage a busy workload and autonomously deliver to deadlines
- An approachable facilitator who can communicate and engage with wide audiences
We'd love you to have:
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Previous experience/knowledge of mobile apps
- A side project(s) you've been working on to expand your experience and curiosity
- Performance related bonuses & equity options
- Great office environment. Located on the Here East campus in the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, Stratford.
- Private health and dental insurance
- Unlimited holiday
- Flexible working hours
- Cycle to work scheme
- Training and development opportunities