Customer Success Manager - PART-TIME
Fiit is on a mission to make fitness addictive. We’re passionate about helping millions of people all over the world reap the rewards of regular exercise and rethink their potential.
Our interactive fitness platform combines the motivation of a world-class boutique studio with the convenience of a home workout. Members have unlimited access to specialist fitness classes taught by the most in demand trainers, via a mobile app that connects to the TV.
Founded in 2017, Fiit is backed by some of the UK’s leading investors. The app launched in April 2018 and has been featured in The Sunday Times, Forbes and The Evening Standard.
- Provide online (and phone) support to Fiit members when they have questions
- Troubleshoot to provide instant solutions to customer issues and work with cross-functional teams to find effective resolutions to more complex queries
- Prevent member cancellations through proactive strategies and tactical offers
- Manage inbound queries from prospects, providing relevant product information
- Drive new sales and customer upsells
- Manage inbound queries from third parties
- Provide product feedback and customer insights to relevant teams
- Build our knowledge base to ensure customers have the latest information at their fingertips and reduce inbound queries
- Maintain exceptional standards of customer support
- Working in a fast paced startup, you’ll be involved in finding smarter processes within this customer experience function
- At least 1 years experience in a customer service role
- A great communicator both verbally and with written skills
- Proficient IT skills (Google docs)
- Possess a positive, can-do attitude and love solving problems
- Have an appetite for or direct experience working in a fast-paced startup
- Passionate about fitness, whether you’re a seasoned athlete or just starting out
- Inspiring team & great office environment
- Free health & fitness memberships
- Training and development opportunities